But what I REALLY want you to blog about it your pregnancy! What's it like carrying twins?? Can you feel them kicking in different directions? Are you totally uncomfortable? I can't believe you have 71 days left! Do you think you'll have a c-section? Post belly pics! How many weeks do you think you'll make it to? My doc says the average is 36 weeks. But I'd really like to make it to 38 weeks so the babies aren't too small. Blog about baby stuff!! :)
blueberry goodness
-
blueberry pancakes
I made these Sunday night. It was a random spur of the mommentGOOD idea.
*FOUND THIS RECIPE ON ALLRECIPES.COM AND IT TURNED OUT GREAT....
2 comments:
Awesome!
But what I REALLY want you to blog about it your pregnancy! What's it like carrying twins?? Can you feel them kicking in different directions? Are you totally uncomfortable? I can't believe you have 71 days left! Do you think you'll have a c-section? Post belly pics! How many weeks do you think you'll make it to? My doc says the average is 36 weeks. But I'd really like to make it to 38 weeks so the babies aren't too small. Blog about baby stuff!!
:)
And - yay for the Navy!
that is so cool. He looks so handsome I am so proud of him and for serving our country. Wish I could love and miss the two of you
Post a Comment