
Then on Thursday my mom and I attended a session at the Mount Timpanogos Temple (and darn it, we didn't get pictures!). I have never seen so many people coming and going through the temple as I did that night. My first thought was wow, we really need another temple in the area! What faithful members we have here! Not that it isn't true, but apparently the Provo Temple was closed for maintenance so all the Provo traffic was up there too.
On Friday, we all went up to Temple Square to see the Salt Lake Temple. I love that place! (That's where Kris & I were sealed for time and all eternity.) WOW was it raining hard! We stepped outside and within 2 seconds we were all DRENCHED! But we had a great time. Fun memories!
Ooh, and I love this last picture! The sunset lighting the temple was gorgeous!

1 comment:
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment