I know this is a bit late, but I don't really like to post without pictures. And due to computer problems (motherboard failure), I haven't had access to our pictures. In fact, many of them are still unavailable to me at the moment, but I found these proofs online, so here we go. (And hopefully more pictures to come soon!)
I just wanted to congratulate Kris on his recent graduation (May 21, 2009) from MATC in the CNA program! I am so proud of him and know he will continue to amaze me with his many accomplishments!

2 comments:
Go Kris! That is so exciting! And the Navy? Wow! You guys have some exciting times a head for you. I am excited for you. So...you can look me up on facebook under : Adriana Doria Reeve. I put my maiden name in there for those who don't know my married name. I will look you up too. We miss you guys. Glad everything is going well.
I am so proud of you guys. I am sorry that I felll of the the face of the earth. WE need to hag soon. Love your guts
Post a Comment