Tuesday, June 30, 2009

las vegas vacation


The first couple of days in June, Kris and I took a little trip down to Las Vegas to see the Blue Man Group perform. I totally recommend it to anyone who is looking for appropriate family entertainment. It was a blast! We got to meet the blue men afterwards and got pictures with all three of them...at least we thought we did. Turns out we only got two pictures. I guess that when we went to look at the camera and see how the third picture turned out, we were really looking at the second photo, and since all those guys are blue and look the same, we didn't notice that the picture never took. Oh well.


And here are some more pictures from our trip:





3 comments:

Kristin said...

wow! your hair is getting super long!

Brittanie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! i have heard the blue man group is really good!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

I was just thinking that... probably since I just got mine cut the other day. Your hair is really pretty. What a fun little trip. We went to Las Vegas during Christmas break and saw Phantom. I recommend seeing that sometime. It was amazing! I heard the blue man group was pretty good. We will have to check them out sometime.