Tuesday, January 27, 2009

did you know i make jewelry?

...Well I do. And you should visit this online auction (CLICK HERE) and bid on these and other items. It's for a great cause!














5 comments:

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

I really like that purple bracelet. When do you start making jewelry? That's neat that you know how to do that.

Kristin said...

I didn't know that!

shanda said...

I just want to tell you that I fell so lucky to have found you as a friend. I want you to know that I don't know any one like you. YOu are a one of a kind. I am so proud of you and all that you have done,been through and will go through. You are such a example to me and you make me want to be a better person because of knowing you. You are such a better person than I can ever be. Your strength is amazing. Know that I am here for you and I love you. You are one of my dearest friends. I belve in you and Kris. Keep your head up like you always do. And I will always be here when you need it.
Your Friend always
Shanda

Nicole said...

Wow, those are great! I really like them! Totally my kind of style.

Amanda said...

Since when did you start making jewelry? How come I didn't know this? I only saw you like a week ago. I was probably self-absorbed or something and didn't even ask what you were up to. What a lame friend I am. Well this is cool - I've always wanted to learn - these are beautiful. Nice job!