Monday, January 26, 2009

texas trip

I've been meaning to post these for a long time. Back in November I went to Dallas for work, and I had the opportunity to visit with my brother Donny and his family for a couple of days while I was there. It was perfect timing because that just happened to be during the 2 week leave he had from Afganistan.

Here I am posing in the gear Donny put me in:




Here's Donny and Renee:



Here's me blowing kisses to Kris because I missed him so bad!!



Here's Donny and his favorite little sister :)



Here's all three of us in my hotel room right before saying our goodbyes:



And here's me playing with my camera again in my hotel room because I was bored!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

You're still as gorgeous as ever. You look like Sallianne a little in the last picture. You can definitely tell you're sisters :)

shanda said...

you look HOTTT. You would make a good military girl.

Tammy said...

I have the best kids in the whole world! You guys are terrific!