Saturday, January 2, 2010

i know i haven't posted in a while

All my writing-energy pretty much goes towards my daily letters to Kris. He's still at Navy boot camp and is doing well. I will get to see him again on January 15th and I couldn't be more excited! It has been really hard having him gone, but with our letters back and fourth, with a phone call here and there, with the help of family and friends, and with the Lord's comfort, I am getting through it. Even though it's been hard for me, I know that he has it harder. At least I have my freedom, family, and friends. He doesn't really have much freedom while in boot camp...it's pretty rigorous. And he definitely doesn't have his family and friends near by. Although the letters certainly help. Please keep the letters coming and please keep him in your prayers.

As far as my pregnancy and our baby boys, all seems to be going pretty well so far. They are a little over 24 weeks along now and moving around all the time. I feel so blessed to become their mother and to have Kris as their father. And I hope they look like him : )

Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot to mention this. We will be stationed in Washington D.C. for the next 2 years. More info on that to come later when I feel like writing again.

5 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Great to have an update! I was wondering how you're holding up. Make sure to take lots of pictures when you get to see him in a couple weeks!

D.C. huh.... well, that won't be too much of a change - it's basically the same environment as Provo, right?
:)

Kristin said...

DC! Wow! That will be a change! Be careful out there.

shanda said...

I am so glad to here from you. I am glad to here that all 4 of you are doing well. We miss you so much. That is cool DC how fun. I hope that you had a great holiday season. You are not missing out on how cold it is. When do you go to Chiagao? You are for sure in our prayers. Love and miss you

Wan Family said...

Hey Veronica, this is Laura Wan I am glad to hear that you are all doing well. Congratulations on the twins. Hang in there! I will pray for you.

Skousen # 4 said...

Congrats on the baby, that is so exciting. Good luck.