Monday, November 2, 2009

Pictures

Our sister-in-law's parents offered to do a photo shoot for us before Kris leaves to boot camp. These were taken yesterday and I am about 15 1/2 weeks pregnant. These are just some of our favorites...













Thank you Dave & Marilee Royle!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

15 weeks along huh? How exciting. Carrying twins seems so much different than carrying one. You'll have stories that most people won't have. I was looking at my pregnant pictures from last year. They're very fun to go back and look at. (you could probably still see some on our blog from 2008) Be sure to take lots these next several months!

chelsea mckell said...

Love it! Great shots. You both look so happy!

Kristin said...

wow! you look amazing! i barely started to show when i was maybe 16 weeks. barely. but then again, i wasn't carrying two. haha. i can't wait to see more of your growing belly!

shanda said...

those are way cute V I am so glad that you got to get some pics taken before Chris heads out