This is the last week of my first trimester! And the week that my odds of miscarriage drop significantly!! I am also happy to report that my nausea has faded quite a bit, so I seem to only feel sick once or twice a day instead of ALL day. I still get tired easily, but at least I can stay up past 8:30 pm now! I am so happy right now and can't wait until my appointment next week when we get to hear their heartbeats again :)
This will probably be the last appointment that Kris is able to go to with me :(
He goes to Navy boot camp on Nov. 12th, and somehow the days seem to fly by. I wish this month would never end because I know I will just miss him way too much. He'll be gone for 8 weeks at boot camp and the next time I'll be able to see him is during his boot camp graduation in January. We might only have a couple of hours together, or we might get to have a day or two...we don't know yet. But really, right after boot camp he has to go to his "A School" which is basically additional training where we won't get to live together for another 14 weeks. Hopefully we can work it out that we can at least see each other on occasion, but that is also up in the air depending on how often he gets "liberty" (time off) and for how long.
Until then, we are just enjoying every spare minute together. I am excited to have so many days of my paid time off saved up because I will be off from Nov. 1st thru the 12th...which will be awesome.
blueberry goodness
-
blueberry pancakes
I made these Sunday night. It was a random spur of the mommentGOOD idea.
*FOUND THIS RECIPE ON ALLRECIPES.COM AND IT TURNED OUT GREAT....
17 years ago

1 comment:
Geeze, that's gonna be tough being apart for so long. Good luck. I don't think I've told you congrats yet about your pregnancy, so congrats!
Post a Comment