
For my philosophy class, I was asked to come up with a list of attributes that will help to make any marriage successful. Here's what I came up with:
• Accountability
• Admiration
• Adoration
• Affection
• Awareness
• Balance
• Camaraderie
• Caring
• Charity
• Closeness
• Commitment
• Communication
• Companionship
• Compassion
• Consideration
• Cooperation
• Dependability
• Desire
• Determination
• Devotion
• Effort
• Empathy
• Esteem
• Familiarity
• Fidelity
• Forgiveness
• Friendship
• Honesty
• Honor
• Hope
• Improving
• Integrity
• Kindness
• Love
• Loyalty
• Nourishment
• Optimism
• Patience
• Prayer
• Purpose
• Respect
• Responsibility
• Reverence
• Sacrifice
• Selflessness
• Sharing
• Sincerity
• Strength
• Support
• Sustain
• Team
• Tolerance
• Trust
• Trying
• Unselfishness
• Warmth
• Will
• Work
I am so greatful to be married for time and all eternity to my wonderful husband Kris. I look forward to the many years that lie ahead of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment