I know this is a week late...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!! There are countless reasons of why I love and adore him, but here are 29 (in no particular order):
1. He loves God
2. He loves me
3. He is so caring and compassionate
4. He gives great advice
5. He is so laid back
6. He is the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on
7. He sings to me
8. He is so smart
9. He is not afraid to express his emotions
10. He makes me feel beautiful
11. He is such a good example to me
12. He makes me happy when skies are grey (and when they're not)
13. He is such a hard worker
14. He reads to me even though I fall asleep
15. He re-reads the same pages over and over to me because I fall asleep
16. He is patiently teaching me to rock-climb
17. He takes care of me when I'm sick (and when I'm not)
18. He eats what I cook even when he doesn't like it
19. He helps me decide which shoes look best with my outfit
20. He listens to my long stories without complaint
21. He is so strong
22. He reaches things from the tall cupboards, even though I have a step ladder
23. He takes me out on dates regularly
24. He puts up with my pranks
25. He always helps out around the house
26. He makes me feel special
27. He knows how to have fun
28. He is always there for me
29. He is my favorite
1. He loves God
2. He loves me
3. He is so caring and compassionate
4. He gives great advice
5. He is so laid back
6. He is the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on
7. He sings to me
8. He is so smart
9. He is not afraid to express his emotions
10. He makes me feel beautiful
11. He is such a good example to me
12. He makes me happy when skies are grey (and when they're not)
13. He is such a hard worker
14. He reads to me even though I fall asleep
15. He re-reads the same pages over and over to me because I fall asleep
16. He is patiently teaching me to rock-climb
17. He takes care of me when I'm sick (and when I'm not)
18. He eats what I cook even when he doesn't like it
19. He helps me decide which shoes look best with my outfit
20. He listens to my long stories without complaint
21. He is so strong
22. He reaches things from the tall cupboards, even though I have a step ladder
23. He takes me out on dates regularly
24. He puts up with my pranks
25. He always helps out around the house
26. He makes me feel special
27. He knows how to have fun
28. He is always there for me
29. He is my favorite

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kris. you are so crative V-dog. Way cute. I like the car thing that looked like fun. See you soon. I like all of your posts keep up the good work
Happy Birthday Kris! We are so glad you started a blog. I would have responded to the blender but I don't know much about blenders. Glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment