Tuesday, September 16, 2008

vote for a blender

So, I really want to get a new blender and I have heard good things about both Vita-Mix and Blendtec. Please vote (to the left) and let me know your opinion on the matter. Thanks!!


Vita-Mix:


Blendtec:

4 comments:

shanda said...

I would not have a clue. What ever you thinkg girl

Tammy said...

Hi Veronica!

I voted for Vita Mix because I have seen it in action at the L.A. County Fair and at Costco. It seems like a super great blender that would be able to handle all your needs for a blender and more. I do not have any opinion about the other brand since I have not heard of it.

Love,
Mom

Kristin said...

Wish I could help you out but I'm not educated in the blender department. Haha. But the one with the pineapple looks nice :)

Amanda said...

Vitamix - my Dad has one and it apparently does amazing and spectacular things. I know nothing about the other one.