Monday, December 13, 2010

baby #3


Most of you probably already know b/c of facebook. But I just thought I'd announce it on here just in case. We are expecting our third child on or around June 9th! Those of you who read my previous post know that it took a lot of time and some medical intervention for us to get pregnant. It was such a miracle that we were blessed with the twins. We are truly one happy family.

It was completely unknown when we would be able to try again due to timing with Kris being deployed in the future, and also with money being tighter now that we already have two kiddos. Medical insurance does not cover any infertility treatments at all. Well apparently our Heavenly Father had another blessing in store for us regardless of what we thought was impossible.

I started to feel really nauseous and the only thing I could compare it to was morning sickness, but I knew there was no way. Though a very small part of me actually wondered if I was pregnant. I ended up ordering a pregnancy test online to be delivered to my house the next day because I was too embarrassed to pick one up at the store with my two babies with me. People would think I was crazy. LOL. Well crazy or not, it was positive! We will soon be parents to three babies. Assuming the new one is born on time and not early, the twins will only barely be 15 months old.

I love my life. And I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the blessing of being a mother.

Nothing is impossible.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Holy cow!! You are going to be one busy mommy. : ) Congratulations! 3 kids within 15 months. Wow. They say once your body is pregnant with help, it like trains your body on how to do it on its own. Your now added proof to that. : ) That happened to a lot of people in my family. Their kids are all really close together too. That's wonderful! Congrats again!

chelsea mckell said...

HOORAY! I'm not sure who will have had it tougher - me with an older toddler and baby twins, or you with twin toddlers and a baby! But we're both super lucky - kids are the greatest blessing!

Brittanie said...

You guys are truly blessed! I wish you luck. My due date is June 4th, Rubi will be just a little over 2! :)

Our Family said...

That is so exciting! Heavenly Father knows what is best! For some reason your kiddos are meant to be close in age. James is about 14 months and it is amazing how much he understands, can communicates & helps out. You will be busy but I think 15 months apart will be great! I am due with baby #2 in May & got James a baby doll that he can learn to "be soft" with. Also, when the baby comes, he has a baby to take care of while I am nursing. Good Luck! I am sure you will do great & you obviously have the Lord guiding you! Congrats!!!

Wan Family said...

Congratulaions! I am glad to read that your twins are doing well.

adriandgreg said...

Hey Veronica!!! I haven't checked your blog in awhile and I am so glad I did! Congratulations!!! I am excited for you guys. I love your attitude about having a third which proves that you will be a wonderful Mommy of 3. Miss you!!!