Kris and I are so excited and happy to announce that we are expecting TWINS!!! My due date is April 22, 2010. I am too excited to type right now, so more details on this miracle to follow...
Oh my GOSH!! Twins!! Do twins run in the family? Wow, congratulations you two! Wow. That's all I can really say. : ) How crazy and exciting! Good luck with everything! I hope your pregnancy and everything goes really well.
Yay!!! I already commented on your facebook but I wanted to come on here and get more details! I am soooo excited for you! Have you been sick at all? Let me know if you want to borrow maternity clothes. I will be done with them in about 8 weeks!!!
blueberry goodness
-
blueberry pancakes
I made these Sunday night. It was a random spur of the mommentGOOD idea.
*FOUND THIS RECIPE ON ALLRECIPES.COM AND IT TURNED OUT GREAT....
4 comments:
Oh my GOSH!! Twins!! Do twins run in the family? Wow, congratulations you two! Wow. That's all I can really say. : ) How crazy and exciting! Good luck with everything! I hope your pregnancy and everything goes really well.
Yay!!! I already commented on your facebook but I wanted to come on here and get more details! I am soooo excited for you! Have you been sick at all? Let me know if you want to borrow maternity clothes. I will be done with them in about 8 weeks!!!
AHHHHHHH! oh. my. gosh.
That is amazing! So exciting! Teemant twins!
congrats...so exciting :)
Post a Comment